19.7.09

Some really GREAT advice

Happy Sunday all! Just came across a great post on one of my regular cupcake blogs Cupcakes Take the Cake. A great blog if you haven't already found it!

Rachel just wrote a really detailed and comprehensive post about promoting your cupcake business and I just wanted to draw your attention to that post as I know of few of you have contacted me recently because you follow my blog to read about my adventures setting up Star Bakery. And what an adventure it is...

Luckily, I do most of the things mentioned by Rachel already as I come from a Marketing/Media background but I cannot emphasise enough how vital I have found the online community around me. I am happy to share my experiences so far and I love hearing about yours so please leave a comment or get in touch with me directly at liana@starbakery.co.uk if there is anything you ever want to discuss!

And on another note, my website should be live soon! Customers have so far put up with my basic holding page so I can't wait to get my hands on a sparkly new website just for me x

No comments:

Post a Comment